Interested in joining the
tulsa habitat for humanity family?
The Chief Operating Officer (COO) is responsible for the strategic leadership of Homeowner Services, Construction, Marketing and Retail Operations. This position will lead and be responsible for the residential mortgage lending strategies for a multi-faceted non-profit organization that supports real estate development, residential construction, retail, mortgage lending, volunteers, family services, facilities, and community development. The COO works in partnership with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Vice President Housing and the Board of Directors in developing the operations necessary to support and implement the strategic plan for Tulsa Habitat for Humanity.
The successful COO will ensure the quality of operations, inspire staff to give their all, and explain the organization's footprint and strengthen their reputation. The COO will encourage an engaged team and guard our values. They are ambitious and performance-oriented with exceptional people skills.
The Construction Administrator works directly with the Chief Operating Officer and Superintendent(s) to coordinate all aspects of project development, such as, but not limited to, the execution of all documentation, coordination of the internal processes, and coordination of the external processes. The Construction Administrator maintains a list of subcontractors and vendors, acts as the primary point of contact for the subcontractor/supplier, prepares bid packages, develops and maintains bid comparison spreadsheets. Contract Administrator also prepares and submits metrics on subcontractor performance and resolves subcontractor/supplier performance issues. Resolve. Conduct other ad-hoc assignments.
Construction Administrator also handles all permitting required by the City of Tulsa. This position assists with the formulation of company practices, policies and ensures adherence.
RESTORE Warehouse Sales Floor Associate & Driver - Full-Time
• Drive the truck to pick up donated products
• Help to load items at the donor's location in a safe and courteous fashion
• Assist in unloading truck at ReStore, following back dock guidelines
• Help clean and move priced items to the showroom floor, as needed
• Assist in other areas within the ReStore, as requested
• Assist in keeping trucks well maintained and clean & perform minor repairs, as needed
• Ensure the licenses and other required information are maintained properly for government bodies and others as appropriate, and all state, and Federal laws are followed at all times.
• Completes daily and weekly vehicle safety check-lists
• Submits all requested scheduling and trucking documentation timely
• Follows all Safety and reporting guidelines as outlined by ReStore Manager
RESTORE Deconstruction Crew Member and Driver
The ReStore Deconstruction Crew Member & Driver will support Tulsa Habitat for Humanity through effective management of the ReStore Deconstruction Crew & Truck Driving Operations and will create and maintain positive visibility of Tulsa Habitat for Humanity in the community. The Tulsa Habitat ReStore Deconstruction Crew Member & Driver works as a team to disassemble buildings/residences, inside and out, in order to preserve materials for reuse. This position requires someone who can work with limited oversight, while projecting a professional image in speech and demeanor in their interactions with others in multiple venues and scenarios.