A Site Supervisor will lead small groups of volunteers (providing them with on-site orientations and safety talks and ensuring that they are well-employed while on the work sites), subcontractors, and THFH crews. Site Supervisors are integral to our goals of building more homes, better neighborhoods, and stronger communities throughout our service area. Primary responsibilities entail assisting with hands on construction tasks including but not limited to site prep, framing, roofing, finish carpentry, paint, landscaping and clean up. On occasion, you may participate in larger community projects or affiliate events. Site Supervisors must possess excellent communication skills and be enthusiastic about teaching and working with unskilled volunteers and prospective homeowners in all aspects of residential construction..
We are a newly organized growing Cabinet shop looking for experienced Benchmen to join our team. Working with Laminate is a plus. We are investing in new equipment and people to move to the next level and this is a very exciting time for us!
We have a great working atmosphere in the shop. You must have ability to read blueprints and use power tools, and work well with Volunteers. We supply all the power tools to make you successful and help you grow. If you like helping people, this is a great place to be.
• Provide general assistance around the shop, including technical tasks
• Working knowledge of OSHA guidelines and safety requirements
• Maintain a safe working environment
• Assist with shop preparation and inventory of raw material
• Complete program schedules
• Load and unload delivery trucks
• Stock raw materials in appropriate quantities
• Clean and maintain equipment as directed
• Assist in all areas of the wood shop as needed
• Operate equipment such as band saw, table saw, cut-off saw, belt sander, drill press, disc grinder, and punch press
RESTORE Deconstruction Crew Member and Driver
The ReStore Deconstruction Crew Member & Driver will support Tulsa Habitat for Humanity through effective management of the ReStore Deconstruction Crew & Truck Driving Operations and will create and maintain positive visibility of Tulsa Habitat for Humanity in the community. The Tulsa Habitat ReStore Deconstruction Crew Member & Driver works as a team to disassemble buildings/residences, inside and out, in order to preserve materials for reuse. This position requires someone who can work with limited oversight, while projecting a professional image in speech and demeanor in their interactions with others in multiple venues and scenarios.
RESTORE Warehouse Sales Floor Associate & Driver - Full-Time
• Conducts themselves professionally. Has a clean and neat appearance, AND positive attitude.
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
• Assess customers' needs and provide assistance and information on products available
• Welcome customers to the RESTORE and answer their questions
• "Go the extra mile" to drive sales
• Explains to donors items we accept. Is considerate to donors, especially those turned away due to type and condition of items.
• Follows policy and procedures in regard to customer holds, asking for prices and verifying receipts.
• Assists with keeping warehouse clean.
• Follows instructions on marketing or customer relation activities (coupons etc.)
• Drive the truck to pick up donated products
• Help to load items at the donor's location in a safe and courteous fashion
• Assist in unloading truck at ReStore, following back dock guidelines
• Help clean and move priced items to the showroom floor, as needed
• Assist in other areas within the ReStore, as requested
• Assist in keeping trucks well maintained and clean & perform minor repairs, as needed
• Ensure the licenses and other required information are maintained properly for government bodies and others as appropriate, and all state, and Federal laws are followed at all times.
• Completes daily and weekly vehicle safety check-lists
• Submits all requested scheduling and trucking documentation timely
• Follows all Safety and reporting guidelines as outlined by ReStore Manager