Home Purchase Program
Tulsa Habitat for Humanity partners with hardworking individuals and families from the Tulsa community. Habitat homeowners are picked based on their need, ability to pay, and willingness to partner with us.
Interested in applying for a Habitat Home?
Come to one of our homeowner orientation meetings!
If you have questions about Tulsa Habitat for Humanity's homeownership program, then our informational session is for you. Come and learn about where Tulsa Habitat is building, what the program is like, and how you can apply.
While it is not mandatory, we do recommend that you read our homeownership requirements and our list of required documents before attending. All of our orientation meetings are held at the Tulsa Habitat for Humanity office at 6235 E. 13th St., Tulsa, OK 74112.
We hope to see you there!
2019 Session Dates
- Saturday January 12th 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday January 22nd at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday February 9th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday February 19th at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday March 9th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday March 26th at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday April 13th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday April 23rd at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday May 11th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday May 21st at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday June 8th at 9:00 a.m.
- Tuesday June 18th at 5:30 p.m.