Each volunteer location has a supervisor who can answer questions, provide direction and ensure a safe volunteer experience.
Volunteering with Tulsa Habitat for Humanity is fun and rewarding. No experience is required, we’ll provide all the
training and tools you need to volunteer.
Food and Snacks
Tulsa Habitat for Humanity does not provide food on site. If your group is not providing food, please bring your own snacks and lunch. There will be drinking water and restrooms at every site.
What to bring
•Lunch and snacks
What to wear
• Comfortable clothing that can get dirty
• Dress for the weather and wear layers
• Work boots or sneakers (no open-toe or shoes with heels)
• Work gloves (there will be extra available)
• Hat and/or sunglasses as appropriate
Youth Volunteer Specifics
For safety reasons, all volunteers need to be 16 years of age or older on active construction sites. Youth under the
age of 16 are welcome to volunteer on landscaping days. We ask one adult leader, at least 21 years of age or older,
to accompany every group of four youth.